We firmly believe that land aggregation is art in India.
G-vector land experts help meet the needs of developers, private and institutional equity funds, venture capital funds, high net worth individuals and other investors for land acquisition and joint ventures. We assist you with the right way of acquisition starting from understanding the purpose of investment, handling negotiations with owners, interest holders and attorneys to complete legal documentation.
We also research and understand every aspect concerning the land like, the surroundings, location, future development plans, state policies and the environment before we suggest it to you for acquisition so that you can use it appropriately and it achieves the full value.
Through our experience in real estate we are able to identify properties having excellent growth potential. With changing government policies, rates and stiffness of the owners it looks nearly impossible for any individual or new entrant to acquire land. We provide complete support on documentation, due diligence and negotiations with the landlords.
Depending upon the requirement of client we classify lands in following sections -
- Agricultural land
- Residential Zone
- Commercial Zone
- Industrial or logistics warehousing zoned land
- Affordable Housing
* Existing industrial or warehousing properties
Moreover we also research and understand every aspect concerning the land like, the surroundings, location, future development plans, state policies and the environment before we suggest it to you for acquisition
With the launch of Gurgaon Masterplan 2021 back in the year 2006 -2007 in order to cater the future demand of Gurgaon-Manesar Urban Complex an additional area of 21733 hectares was added in the form of urbanisable area for the said complex to accommodate 15 lacs additional population. Thus, the total urbanisable area of Gurgaon-Manesar Urban Complex would accommodate 37 lacs population by 2021 AD. Developers, HNIs, FDIs and Institutional buyers were in a race to acquire good land parcels in both residential and commercial Zones.
- We sensed the opportunity in Land Investments in the new Master Plan Gurgaon 2021
- We created proposal based on ROI from land Investment till project marketing and went the market. Challenge here was we being new player in the segment No developer wanted to give us a chance.
- This motivated us and we developed relations with villagers and got their mandates to sell their land to potential client.
- A close Ultra HNI Investor Gave the first Mandate to consolidate Land Parcels for him in commercial belt and get the necessary approvals from concerned authorities.
- We gave them land aggregation in variant size option like 15 Acres, 10 acres, 7.5 Acres & 5 Acres, as per his fund availability.
- Simultaneously we applied for Licensees as per the Draft Master Plan guidelines and offered him an End-to-End service converting agriculture land to Commercial FSI.
We were approached by the developers to buy the FSI. Since our client was not interested in selling and building on its own, we arranged joint venture with 3 different developers for him and got the project-marketing mandate from one of the developer.